What kind of single product does industrial endoscope belong to in non-destructive testing?
- JEET Videoscope
- Issue Time
From a functional point of view, industrial endoscopes are non-destructive testing equipment, which can complete the inspection of the internal space of the engine, gas turbine, pipeline, boiler and other equipment that cannot be observed by the naked eye without disassembling.
What kind of single product does industrial borescopes belong to in non-destructive testing? This question can be answered from different angles.
From a functional point of view, industrial endoscopes are non-destructive testing equipment, which can complete the inspection of the internal space of the engine, gas turbine, pipeline, boiler and other equipment that cannot be observed by the naked eye without disassembling; from the perspective of working principle, the industrial Speculum is an optoelectronic device that uses optical or electronic imaging technology to achieve remote visual inspection; judging from the current size of the equipment, most industrial endoscope products are portable devices that can be easily carried to the inspection site for inspection work. So does an industrial endoscope have the necessary functions?
1. The image should be clear. As a visual inspection method, whether it is an optical endoscope or an electronic endoscope, the image that the inspector sees through the eyepiece or the display screen is an important basis for making judgments, so clear imaging is an important performance requirement .
2. The light source should be sufficient. Since it is to detect the internal conditions of the equipment, the industrial endoscope must of course have a brighter light source to provide illumination, which is especially important when detecting relatively empty spaces.
3. Hand-held portability. This is conducive to the inspection personnel to carry around, can meet different working environments, and sometimes the pipeline is small, the handheld is small, the flexibility is high, and the detection is more convenient, which belongs to the scope of human consideration. Generally, the requirements for endoscopes are that the equipment is lightweight, can be battery-powered for a long time, and the design of the operation panel and menu conforms to the human habits.
4. Strong and durable. The probe should enter the inspected area instead of the human eye. The general environment is harsh, with high temperature, chemical corrosion, oil, friction and scratching when entering the pipeline, and various complicated conditions are possible, so industrial endoscopy The mirror should be a product tailored specifically for harsh environments. Materials with good shock absorption and sealing properties should be used for the appearance of the equipment to prevent impact damage and prevent dust and liquid from entering. Usually it has to pass a series of related performance tests: drop resistance, destructive vibration test, radiation resistance test, chemical liquid corrosion resistance test, etc.
5. The flexibility of the probe guidance. In the case that the probe extends into a large space, you may not be able to clearly see where the defect is. You need to adjust the position of the probe by turning to check. Clear defect situation.
In addition to the above performance requirements, there are also generation of inspection reports, image adjustments: negative black and white, etc. For some high-end inspection applications, it is also necessary to consider whether they have advanced measurement functions, which is very important for defect analysis.
JEET Technology's industrial endoscopes have different diameters of 1.3mm/1.7mm/2.0mm/2.2mm/3.9mm/6mm/8mm/12mm, 450,000-1 million different pixels, black and white, negative film, color balance, Different image functions such as flip, measurement, the whole machine is waterproof and dustproof, anti-drop, anti-destructive vibration, the pipeline is a five-layer tungsten wire braided insertion tube, and the wear resistance is more than 20 times that of ordinary pipelines.
Therefore, it can be said that industrial endoscopes belong to a kind of portable non-destructive testing equipment based on the principle of photoelectric imaging, which is used to detect the internal space of the equipment. When purchasing, pay attention to imaging clarity, lighting brightness, durability, portability, etc. At the same time, pay attention to the basic parameters such as the diameter of the probe and the length of the insertion tube, so that the purchased industrial endoscope can be well adapted to the requirements of the inspection place and the inspection task.